SCARED FOR MY LIFE!

DID You Know This Hidden Secret Behind TOOTHPASTE BOTTOM COLOR?

I’m sure that the percentage of the people looking at the toothpaste bottom color we buy is very small!

This color means a lot about the composition of the toothpaste and what are you putting in your mouth each day. Since I learned this, I wanted to share it with the community and let everyone know what kind of toothpaste is using.


Green – All Natural
Blue – Natural + Medicines
Red – Natural + Chemicals
Black – All Chemicals

The decision is yours… but from now on, I bet you will be more careful when choosing your next toothpaste.


I HOPE THAT THIS INFORMATION WILL BENEFIT YOU AND PEOPLE AROUND YOU, SO DON’T BE SELFISH AND SHARE THIS PRECIOUS INFORMATION!

Source: http://www.joanasrecipes.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day shall be the day!

Good Deeds You Can Simply Do