Questions To Ask Her.

There isn't anything in this world that's more beautiful than those initial stages of love, is there? 

The female mind, it's a mystery, impossible to hound. At once, you may think you know what's her favourite cuisine or music genre, and the very next moment, she astounds you with an all new sense of taste. I don't intend to be cynical, and definitely not chauvinistic, but I'm pretty certain about one thing that it, sometimes, takes some good struggle to understand the vagaries of a female mind. 

There are questions, about the past, the future, commitment, and then, there are a handful of those dreaded questions too - about the first love, break ups, and people she lost through life.

Here are some of the questions you may ask, we will start by focusing on some romantic questions, then on our next post we can carry on to the next...
 
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend

Do I make you happy? Which song comes to your mind and heart, while you think of me? When exactly did you fall in love with me? What are the things that remind you of me? What are your feelings about our first kiss? What is the sexiest thing about me? What would you like me to call you as? Who would be your dream date? Where would you like to go for your honeymoon? How can I make you feel more special? What is it I have to do to keep you in my life forever? Which is the one flaw in me that you hate the most and I can correct it? What are our romance fantasies? What kind of lingerie do you like? Describe your idea of a perfect night together. Do you feel comfortable in initiating sex? If you have to be in a long distance relationship, are you willing to fight it out? How many kids would you like to have? By what time would you want me to be back from work? Do you believe that I am your soulmate? How do you want the wedding to be? Did you take anyone's help to figure out how to ask me out on a date? (if she has asked you out) If I don't express it to you, how do you know that I want to make love? What is your idea of being happily married?

Hope those question will get your girlfriend thinking about what might be more important in your relationship.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Deeds You Can Simply Do

One day shall be the day!